At the heart of any agile project lies an agile team. As Agile becomes the preferred project management approach for fast-moving projects you will need to know how to build and manage these types of teams. In this course, Geoff Emery, will use a sample project to show how to build your agile team. A team with an agile mindset is self-organized, collaborative, and accountable. He also outlines the common pitfalls inherent in the implementation: new teams need to watch for confusing their roles and understand the challenges with managing self-organized groups.
In this course you will learn:
• How to get your organization ready for agile
• Prepare by laying the ground work for a successful agile project.
• The History of Agile and why we use it.
• How to Start the Agile Project
• How to Get Buy in from Executive Sponsors
• The Anatomy of an Agile Team
• Agile Team Roles
• How the Scrum Master Keeps the framework aligned?
• What the Product Owner does and how she maintains the focus of the team.
• How to get your team to self-organize
This course is a part of a series of Agile Courses I have done here on Udemy to help you and your team be successful with agile by covering all the essentials!
Whether you're a project manager, a software developer, or a senior manager, this course is designed to help you get greater agility from your team buy becoming great with Agile Estimation.