Getting Started With OneNote 2016
A Step by Step Guide To OneNote 2016 Enlightenment
Beginning OneNote 2016 is your must-have companion for anyone getting starting with OneNote 2016. This friendly, quick, 100% practical tutorial walks you through the various tasks for building your own OneNote digital notebooks and filling them with notes, ideas, resources, artwork, lists, and more. If you’re ready to organize your note-taking projects, then Beginning OneNote 2016 is ready to help.
In addition to the online course you also get for free:
1) A FREE digital copy of my book : Beginning OneNote 2016: Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully annotated, colorful screenshots, all numbered so there's no chance of getting lost or confused
2) Keyboard/HotKey Shortcut Guides for Mac/PC/Web versions of OneNote.
Free updates As Microsoft updates features of OneNote 2016, sections of this book and course will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software.
Beginning OneNote 2016 is an easy, tutorial based learning on the latest personal information management program from Microsoft, which covers the following topics:
- Start fast with OneNote on your computer, laptop, or smartphone
- Customize OneNote to your personal note-taking style
- Create, manage, and edit notebooks
- Organize notes into sections, pages, and sub pages
- Search, and index your notes so you can find anything fast
- Build outlines, in your note pages
- Print and Email your notes.
Every task is presented step-by-step, so there's no chance of getting lost or confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters designed to help you get started quickly. Throughout, the book is packed with helpful tips, lists, and quick solutions to the problems you're most likely to encounter. So what are you waiting sing up for Beginning OneNote 2016 today!